The Section Meeting scheduled for June 2020 has been cancelled due to the Corona Virus concerns. Future meetings are in doubt until this virus passes. We do not know if the September meeting will be held; we will just have to see how this goes. All of you please take care.
*2020 MEETINGS - No in-person meetings this year.
Hello PNCWA Members,
Save the Date!
Meeting Link: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting (copy & paste)
We are planning a joint meeting on Wednesday, November 4th from noon – 3:30 pm. The topics covered during the meeting are the following:
• Jose Jimenez and Adam Klein (Brown & Caldwell) – Two Intriguing Processes to Consider for Nutrient Control Schemes, Side Stream Treatment and Ntensify
• Pamela Randolf (Edmonds) – ½ Nuvoda Nutrient Removal Procurement, ½ Process and Staffing Changes Due to the Pandemic
• Panel Discussion – Impacts Experienced for the Pandemic
• Brief “Lifetime Achievement” Award Presentation
• Patrick Kongslie (Pierce County) – Planning/Implementation of a Biological Nutrient Reduction (BNR) Process at the Chambers Creek Regional WWTP
• Section Updates and Voting for Leadership Positions for 2021
Patrick G. Kongslie, MS-ITAM, CMRP, WWTPO IV
Sewer Maintenance & Operations Manager
Pierce County Planning & Public Works
(253)798-3031 | firstname.lastname@example.org
PNCWA conference in Spokane, please check out the Summit Series
A copy of Robert's Rules of Order has been added to the Library, as well as a copy of the Dues Sheet.
A New message delivery system comes to SWS. Mail Chimp (TM) is being use as a means of making the Secretary's job less time consuming and easier to do. This was suggested by your VP, John Whaley. Please send us your comments as we implement this process.